Modern residential building with advantageous location. Created to satisfy the need for dynamic living within the intensity of the urban environment, the project fulfils all contemporary standards for quality and sustainability in the residential construction. The access to the central areas of Varna is provided by two boulevards.
Residential building “Saharoff” has three separate entrances, one underground level and eight floors. The underground level accommodates parking bays, the ground floor is occupied by commercial units (offices and shops) and the upper floors are divided into various functional apartments. The space around the building is divided into open parking bays.
The apartments are offered ready for finishing works, as follows:
- walls and ceilings: machined gypsum plaster;
- floors: leveled cement plaster, ready for flooring;
- bathrooms: cement plaster;
- windows: high quality German PVC profiles with low emissions glass.
- façade: 10 cm EPS insulation, covered with water resistant silicate plaster;
- pipes and drains: no sanitary furniture;
- electric installation: fully completed, lamps, switches and sockets not included.
- air conditioning: fully completed infrastructure;
- communications: internet sockets, TV and phone outlets, intercom.
- 30 % upon signing of a preliminary contract;
- 40 % upon completion of the rough construction;
- 20 % upon completion of finishing works.
- 10 % upon signing of Act 16.
Custom payment plans are also available upon request. Full cooperation and special terms available if you need bank credit.
Section B and C received ACT 14 for successful rough construction completion.